Donations are our lifeblood. Without your generosity, the shul would not be able to continue its wide-ranging cultural and social programmes.
You may wish to mark special moments in your life or remember loved ones. Below is the range of options at McDonald International Shul to support our activities and services. Donations can be made for:
- Aliya to the Torah
- Yahrzeit Donation
- Annual Yizkor Book listing the names of your loved ones
- Keren Ezra Fund to assist deprived people in Netanya
- Sponsoring a Kiddush to mark a Simcha (birthday or any other special occasion)
On the next page there is a short explanation of all these options.
Credit Card payments for all shul matters directly to the shul make your life easier. Contact the Shul office :
+972 (0)9 861 4591
(Mon-Thurs 8:30 – 11:00 am) or click here to get directly connected.
In US$ to PEF Israel:
Endowment Funds Inc. 630 Third Avenue, Suite 1501, New York, NY10017.
Tel: +1(212) 599 1260
Fax: +1(212) 599 5981
US$ to “PEF Israel” and can be sent either directly to PEF with a note indicating it is for the benefit of the New Synagogue of Netanya, or to our shul office to be forwarded.
Bank Hapoalim, Kikar Ha’atzmaut, Branch 749, Netanya
Swift Code: POALILIT
If you have a PayPal account or an American Express Card, pay by PayPal and click on the icon.
British Friends of the New Synagogue of Netanya
- UK Charity No 1052738
- Direct Transfer to our Bank Account 91150588 Sort Code 40-43-46
- Please quote your name as reference
- Cheques or Vouchers payable to British Friends as above can be sent to Laurence Gordon, 9 The Spinney, Stanmore HA7 4QJ
- Gift Aid available
- e-mail: email@example.com
Cheques should be made payable to the shul’s registered name “New Synagogue of Netanya” and sent to 7 McDonald Street, Netanya, 4226211